Thursday, June 4, 2009

Email or free people finders...need help.?

I need some help. I can't pay money, but I need to find my brother Anthony Di Bernardo's email or phone number. He's only 22 years old. His myspace he hasn't been on since 2006 and he never goes on his face book either. Anyone have an ideas for what I can use to search or anyone that can help me out? I can't give money, but I can make Graphics design or logo for anyone. Please help and thanks all.

Email or free people finders...need help.?
The free people finders will give you in an approx area.if he has any kids and is behind in child they will run his SSN and see if he is working anywhere,or put HIS PICTURE ON THIS SITE TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN HIMM????????????.....I WANT A TATTOO DESIGN...DOWNLOAD HIS PICTURE TO THIS SITE IN EACH CATEGORY......ASK THE QUESTION-HAVE YOU SEEN MY BROTHER


No comments:

Post a Comment