Thursday, June 4, 2009

I want to rejoin Adult friend finder but as I have only one email address it keeps refusing to let me.?

I joined adult friend finder and then closed the account but now |I have changed my mind and want to rejoin the site, but as I have only one email address, every time I fill in the online form, an error comes up saying that they already have my email address and for me to type in another email address. How can I rejoin with my existing email address.

I want to rejoin Adult friend finder but as I have only one email address it keeps refusing to let me.?
.


.


.


.


.


.


.


The servers keep your old email address as a closed email address.


You should type-in another address not being used by anyone,or wait till the servers erase the record of your old email address( it may take several months or more)


No other way.


.


.


.


.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment